Friday, April 04, 2008

040408

Last day of final exams. Finally! Gosh, i still have to take it all in, the moments of joy and hurrah-ness ; ) 5years of uni life (4+1 year pre-U) and this is the end of the journey.Results due in 2 weeks, insyaAllah i hope i'l ace it.I gotta be ready to call myself a graduate now.WOW. mcm tak percaya.But then again, i must be proud of all the hard work,studying,stressing,crying over horrifying assignments, tough exams and only God knows what. Not official yet,so i shall be patient.

Ok,to end my final paper was such a words-cannot-describe-feeling. Haha.RELIEVED to the maximum. Then,i realized that my matric ID card was not on the exam desk. Maybe i dropped it,but 'twas nowhere to be found. Suddenly i rememberd that one of the invigilator took it while i was engrossed in answering the exam Qs. I didnt get the chance to even ask her as she just walked off after she took it.
At the end of the paper, I asked her where it is. She said that someone asked for it. I said: What for? I was so pelik that she took my ID card just like without saying a word . She said i was being issued a notice of summon,for not observing the dress code. I was like what the...? I wore baju kurung. It's not like i wore pants/jeans.Is it because of the sandal/slipper? There are other people who wore slippers. To the extent of 'jamban' slippers. Maybe'tudung jarang'. So i just shrugged it off, whatever. Turns out whatever isn't whatever after all.

The Notice state clearly: Offence commited - Offence No.4, 'Transparent Veil'. UNBELIEVABLE. Right? this is totally what the FISH to me! Compunded RM 50. Ridiculuous i tell you. Come on lah,it's not that im gonna attract anyone by wearing that scarf. I've been wearing that kind of scarf since the day i step my foot in UIA. Of all the days, this day i was sooo unlucky. Imagine my hurdle of going back and forth to security then turns out it was issued by my own faculty! I had to make an appeal to reduce it yada yada. But NO,i am so not gonna pay for rm50,not even rm 30 if it's reduced. It just didnt make any sense to me. Guess i was pretty messed up just because of this tiny little problem. I had a quarrel with the admin staff, clearly that person is so not me,i was really pissed off.

And it doesn't end just yet, come Monday i have to see the lecturer of Student Advisor to clarify this thing . Hope it' ll turn out okay. Wish me luck so that i dont have to pay or the least i'l pay is rm 10 only. I kno,im so kedekut. I hate fines and compounds. If it was for something that is of serious matter, i would have accept it. But THIS? This is just crap to me. End of story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zulaika Shamin said...

woohooo.kamu dh habis.ble bwk ktorg jln2 :D

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home