Monday, August 28, 2006


The REASON Why

It's 3.55am in da morning,August 29,2006. I cant sleep becoz its past my bedtime already. So here I am.

I juz got bak from the 'Wedding of The Year',of u-know-who. It was greaaaaatttt!! And Im sooooo happy that i was present at the wedding. Thanx to ABANG for bringing me along! It's not like a dream come true to me lah,but I like SITI NURHALIZA. So the idea of going to the wedding is so overwhelming!!


  • I like the background,flowers everywhere, its a 'White Wedding'.A pic of Amy n me
I did take a few shots here n there,but nothing much as I did not walk around that much due to my 3-inch stilletos. Cewah! Perasan..hehehe. Celebs were everywhere, turn right,left,it's all them.Yeah,we're talking famous ppl ere. I'm stil frustrated i x not get the chance to take a pic wit Kris Dayanti! Sheeeeeesh,wat a waste.

Well said I guess,that's it for today. May Siti Nurhaliza and her Beloved Huusband live a long blissful Marriage~





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home