Saturday, July 07, 2007

0904-2906~2007

So long farewell,it's time to say goodbye~
Those 3 months has come to an end. What am i talking about ere? My practical training@PDB a.k.a Petronas Dagangan Berhad. I'm just very lucky to be a part of it even tho it's only for a short period. I've always been the opposite,at first i wasnt looking forward to my attachment.Sometimes my instinct just went wrong. Hehe.

I am definitely gonna miss work! No more endurance of waking up early in the morning as work starts@ 8am sharp!
In the beginning,i admit that i didnt like it.Every morning i force my-sluggish-self to go to work. And the time that i look forward to was lunchtime and balik time! Haha. Typical rite? As time passes by,i slowly get to adjust myself and i try to get a gist of whatever new things dat i've to learn. Lucky for me i am assigned to a mentor.I would be completely lost with the SAP system and what nots,all the stuff that i've never come across before. Day by day, i realized that my course of work has been a norm to me and i really must say that i already get used to it. Flashback: Huge pile of invoices to be reviewed and verified DAILY~phew~
Spend hours in front of the PC,i think my eye-power just got higher(dun wanna check)
Q & A session with my mentor: Kak Warni, what/how/ do this thing work? Why is it like dat? and bla..bla
Discussion with my manager+ amendments that needs to be done afterwards


Work aside,there's FUN to it as well :D
Lucky for me too, i have my own workstation as the senior exec was on maternity leave. Even tho its not mine,i called that home when im there:-)
I miss my Outlook emails! Not to forget my chummies Afira and Alin.Alin u shud have come earlier!
It really works as a getaway from work or just fun goss with the girls. Plus all the funny stupid vids that colleagues forwarded thru Outlook.My fav wud be : NOPORK @ RK hse.(i've watched it like,10times)& (it still tickles me like hell). Yes, lunchtime still hails as funtime to me too.haha.i cant stay too long at the office,i do get bored.The downside to it,expensive meals.seriously i dun get to save that much or i'l end up starving O_O


Did i mention that the ppl there are super duper nice? I miss them soo much! Not just the staff in the unit im attached to,almost half of 'em in FAD! They make u feel really comfortable,nice ppl to work with.Too many ppl to mention here.Some turn out to be my friends after all! Breakfast and lunch buddies,Kak Jiha and Zura are the best!
Will miss : Uncle Azeman's pep talks/guides& Kak Akmars witty-ness& Sya's hearty laugh & yess K.Warni's reminder: 'Are u done wit work Shigim?' every now n then:-) plus everyone else there!

On 2906,they throwed a farewell bash for me at the office.It was surreal..i kinda knew it so i didnt really caught me by surprise.Nonetheless,it was really something that i will surely cherish forever. As a token of appreciation,i gave them each a slice of cake.I hoped they liked it :-D

I would love to come back to PDB once i finished my degree.Insya Allah i will try my very best!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home